HEALING MATTERS offers you - personalised therapy whether it be for pure relaxation or remedial therapy.
I calls on over 25 years of healing skills and experience to provide you with professional and personal treatments in a relaxed, friendly and supportive environment using a holistic and multi disciplinary approach.
Having lived half my life in the Otago countryside and then the other half in the Christchurch environment I have continued to seek greater knowledge and understanding of life as it presents itself to me. After a background of office based work I attended the Canterbury College of Natural Medicine in 1995 to undertake a Certificate in Natural Health Studies. This led on to a new path of working with people, healing myself and assisting others to heal themselves.
- Therapeutic Massage Diploma – Canterbury College of Natural Medicine
- Aromatherapy Diploma – Canterbury College of Natural Medicine
- Certificate in Natural Health Studies– Canterbury College of Natural Medicine
- Visceral Manipulation - Barral Inst, USA
- CranioSacral Therapy – The Upledger Institute, USA
- Body Mind Communication – Hermann Muller, Australia
- Professional Member of Massage New Zealand - MNZ
- Professional Member of NZ Register of Holistic Aromatherapists - NZROHA
- Member of International Association of Healthcare Practitioners - IAHP
- To maintain professional registration for Massage and Aromatherapy I continue to attend approved training courses including the associations annual conferences. This keeps me up to date with new techniques and research, and widens my skill basket on a range of therapies.
OTHER INTERESTS AND STUDIES
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Traditional, and Universal Reflexology, Somato Emotional Release
- Homeobotanical Therapy, Psycho-Aromatherapy Reiki 3 Emotional Freedom Technique
A love of the Outdoors, Water, all Animals... Creatures great and small, especially our Bird Life, 'DIY", Native Bush, the Sea, Healing work, Housetruck, Singing, Laughing, Helping People, Healing my own Heart.